Colorful makeup: makeup ideas for a tropical-inspired summer
When the days get longer and Summer is on its way, we feel the need go out more instead of spending our evenings on the sofa watching TV series..
The joy and warmth of this season are reflected in the makeup, suggesting strong and lively tones.
The beauty case is emptied of dark winter colors, while eyeshadows and bright lipsticks shades appear on the face.
Here is a tropical- inspired makeup proposal that you can show off at a party, while drinking your favorite cocktail, waiting for the so long-awaited holidays!
The colorful eye makeup perfect for a Hawaiian party
For this make up, we suggest well defined eyebrows in harmony with the face and eye shadows that blend into a delicate gradient, ranging from the green of the leaves to the yellow of a ripe fruit, with hints of purple in the lower part of the eye and a thick layer of mascara.
On the cheeks we have a touch of blush that recreates that beautiful color of an afternoon in the open air, while the lips light up with beauty thanks to Vernissage a gloss with a thousand sparkles between copper and fuchsia.
Follow our tutorial and, at the end you will be ready for a party in the Hawaiian islands!
The products you need to create a spectacular colorful makeup
Let's start by listing all the products needed to recreate this makeup:
• Foundation : Star System
• Concealer: Nascondino
• Powder: Alabaster Touch
• Eyebrow pencil : Manga Brows
• Makeup : Mixing Medium: Rugiada
• Eyeshadow : Peace and Love (soft forest green)
• Eyeshadow : On the road (light mustard yellow)
• Eyeshadow: Tie-Dye (lilac)
• Creamy blush: Monday Rose
• Eye brushes for applying and blending products
• Mascara: Occhioni or Lash Academy
• Lip gloss: Life on Mars
Here we are!
The skin is perfectly cleansed, you have applied your favorite moisturizer and possibly the BioPrimer to make the makeup last longer and you are in front of the mirror so now you can start creating this makeup.
Then proceed following these steps:
- Apply the Star System foundation iblending it from the center of the face to the outside, helping yourself with a brush like the Azalea Merge or with a blending sponge such as our Blending Drop.
- Once the foundation has been applied and the complexion looks even, check that no dark circles, redness or imperfections still emerge. In this case apply the Concealer Nascondino, insisting on areas in need and blending it with a small brush until the concealer melts with the foundation.
- Set the base so far created, mattifying it with a powder. You can choose your favorite, but for a "sun-kissed" effect, which goes well with the mood of this make-up, we particularly recommend the Alabaster Touch compact powder or the Kalahari loose powder (the latter is slightly colored and is a hybrid between a powder and a bronzer).
- Now that the base is made we can get at eye makeup! In this case it is very simple to make it. Take the Peace & Love green eyeshadow and apply it from the center of the eyelid to the outer corner of the eye, to create a delicate colored tail.
- Take the yellow mustard "On the road" and, this time, apply it from the middle of the eyelid to the inner corner of the eye, creating a delicate transition with the previously applied green.
- At this point, switch to the application of purple using a thin brush like our Green Detail, to bring the color along the entire lower edge of the eye. Simply follow your lower natural rim!
- Apply a thick layer of mascara
- Apply a touch of blush, in the case of Blush Garden (which is cream to powder) you can use only the fingertips to blend it onto the cheeks.
- Define your eyebrows with a Manga Brows pencil and, if you wish, fix them with the Brow Model eyebrow mascara, so that they remain perfectly combed until you remove your make up.
- Dulcis in fundo, make your lips irresistible by applying the wonderful gloss Vernissage in Life on Mars!
If you got to this point and completed this make-up, you are now shining of your own tropical light. Enjoy your evening!