Eye primer for extreme color effects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The primer specially designed for powder makeup: it enhances the adhesion and performance of the pigments, making them extra vibrant! Perfect for makeup artists and anyone who wants to maximize the effect and durability of powder eyeshadows.
- highly concentrated formula. - transparent gel texture that adapts to any color.
- works with both loose powders and pressed pigments.
- its waterless and elastic formula encapsulates the pigments, enhancing their reflectiveness.
- no drying time: it only sets when mixed with pigments.
- rich in structuring agents of plant origin.
- made in Italy and vegan.
Spread a very small amount of product on the eyelid and then apply your eyeshadow powder by tapping it gently to trap the pigments into the layer of Sticky Colla until you get a full, intense color that's dry to the touch. If necessary, blend the outer edges with a soft brush. You can also take a small amount of product on a palette and mix it directly with the pigments to create a cream eyeshadow. Sticky Colla can be used both with a brush and with clean fingers.
|Texture: rich and light.|
|Content: 1 ml. - 0,03 fl oz|
|Packaging: single holographic palette with magnetic closure.|
|Vegetarian & Vegan: no animal nor animal derived ingredients.|
|No silicones, petrolatum and parabens.|
|Cruelty-free: not tested on animals!|
|Made in Italy.|
Ingredients: Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Octyldodecanol, Hydroxystearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
- Never apply too much (a little goes a long way!) and always blend it well. - Always pick up pigments and shadows with a dry brush to better preserve them. - Sticky Colla can be layered over other makeup such as foundation or concealer, as long as they are applied before Sticky Colla and not after. - Sticky Colla can also be used on the lips, alone or combined with lipsafe pigments, to create special lipstick effects.